Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thoughts,
thoughts and thoughts
Save me.
my mind is exploding
Care me.
my brain is fuming

I think of the country
i think of the nation
I draw plans,
to make India the greatest nation
I draw plans,
To make it a booming economy
I have ideas
To change the face of the country

My heart grieves
When I think
of farmers’ suicides
of disease and suffering
I am ashamed
When I look at the
Children on roads, slum dwellers
Overwhelming poverty and sky level corruption

I think of the corporates and its boom
I think of the farmers and agriculture
I think of politics, I think of policies
I am pained, my mind is etched
With thoughts
Thoughts and thoughts
Complex ones


I think of myself
I think of becoming a filmy guy
I want my name in the political fray
I think of myself as a guy, too smart
I want myself
To be a wonderful guy
They pain me,
They live me
Thoughts and thoughts
I am drowned in them


But,
My shyness overtakes me.
When its time for action
My muscles sieze
My joints are locked
My mind is jammed.
Thoughts didn’t result in action
They ended in distress at times
And hate towards myself.
But then, they didn’t seem
to stop flooding my mind
thoughts and thoughts
lots of them.
Mighty ones, biggy thoughts

A wise man said
thoughts result in action
Another genius said
Mere thinking is useless
i do not know whom to believe
but, there is hope
hope that lasts the world
hope that petrols the world
that there will be a time when,
every thought will result in action.

No comments: